LAST UPDATED: 22-05-2021
Sending us your private information is voluntary and it implies your consent to the use and processing of your identifiable data by Creditbulls as seen fit in India and any other country as detailed by this Policy and our Terms and Conditions.
If you submit identifiable data to us from or on behalf of third parties, you signify that you have their express permission to allow us to use it as governed by this policy and that we will not be held responsible for any claims or legal consequences regarding our use and processing of such data.
We do not collect private information from minors (individuals under the age of 18) knowingly, and while they may be able to access our site, we strongly recommend that parents and guardians use parental controls to prevent them from disclosing such information. If we have unknowingly collected information from a minor and you are aware of it, please connect with us by sending us an email to permanently erase it from our system.
The Information We Collect from You
We collect the following information to legally provide our services to you:
• Your full name, birth date, and gender
• Your physical address
• KYC documents and financial information including proof of identification, Aadhaar card number, voter’s identity card, and other sensitive documents requested at the time of registration.
• Phone number and email address.
• Your online transaction information and onsite interaction with us via any form of media including email correspondence, contact forms, and registration forms.
We may also automatically collect the following information to optimize our service delivery and improve your user experience on our site.
• Your IP address, browser information, and time zone.
• Your site visits and activity data, including access location, website page visits, inbound links, your search terms, and your preferences.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use your personal information for the following purposes.
• To provide our services to you seamlessly, process your transactions
• To provide customer support
• To optimize our site usage and tailor it to your preferences
• To positively identify your usage patterns and preferred services according to your searches, past visits, and ads whose links you follow.
• To send you transaction confirmations, marketing content, newsletters, and more.
• To fulfill your special service requests through trusted third parties
• For KYC verification to enable you to access our services
• To create a profile on our site
• Sending you order confirmations, order updates, newsletters, marketing content, and other content.
To comply with the applicable laws, we may disclose your identifiable information at our discretion to third parties, our representatives, or business partners to administer and process it for purposes enlisted in this policy. You hereby authorize us to use your private information as we deem fit to provide you with our services within the limits of this Policy and prevailing law.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We employ and implement all technical measures, procedures, and policies suitable to safeguard your identifiable information and prevent accidental loss, destruction, unsanctioned access, and disclosure through:
• The signing of non-disclosure agreements by our employees, associates, and trusted third parties, and everyone else with access to such data.
• Deleting or modifying your data permanently upon request
• Stringent in-house data security protocols to prevent unsanctioned access to your sensitive data.
While Creditbulls invests in suitable measures to secure your information, we cannot guarantee 100% data security for any private information you send to us over the internet as all internet data transmissions are vulnerable. Sending us your personal information is therefore at your own risk.
Under special circumstances we cannot control, we may disclose your personal information to:
• Comply with warrants, law enforcement, valid legal procedures, and other applicable laws.
• To protect our property, rights, this Site, our visitors, and users.
Links to Third-Party Sites
You may come across third-party sites throughout this website. Such sites are not governed by any of our Policies, and by accessing them, you may be exposed to risks, and continuing to use them is solely at your own risk. We recommend you review their policies before you engage with them.
Controlling the Use of Your Personal Information
You have the right to restrict and control our collection and use of your personal information by:
• Withholding information provided is not a mandatory requirement for service delivery
• Requesting permanent erasure of your data.
• Requesting us to alter your personal information.
• Opting out of receiving h4form of promotional or marketing content from us.
Changes to this Policy
Creditbulls reserves the sole right to change, delete or amend any section or clause of this agreement as deemed fit with or without prior notice and your continued use indicates your consent to us using your information is governed by this policy despite such changes without limitation or objection.